Forum + Feedback + Support Center + Knowledge Base
The Hub will allow you to organize a single open support center on the site, in which both your employees and your customers will participate.
- It will give customers the opportunity to quickly find answers to questions directly on your site.
- Reduce the number of email calls and calls.
- It will increase the loyalty of your customers due to openness and the opportunity to vote for proposals and reviews of other customers.
- Allows you to organize your own knowledge base and increase the efficiency of internal work of employees.
- Increase the SEO attractiveness of your site due to the constant emergence of new content.
Principle of operation
The application works on the principle of a forum in which topics can be of various types:
- Articles, manuals, instructions and other informational materials.
- Questions and answers: site visitors ask questions, receive notifications about answers, vote for answers, offer additions to answers.
- Feedback (with the ability to evaluate your articles and messages from other users): new ideas, suggestions for new features, error messages and problems, and other messages that users can publish themselves.
- Forum: discussions on various topics in the format of a classic forum.
- The ability to create your own type of reference materials: edit the HTML template topic.custom.html and publish the text on the site.
The combination of different types of topics, the ability to vote and participate in discussions will make the hub on your site a popular section among your customers. New customers will be able to find answers quickly and without contacting your support team, which will save time for answering other customers' questions.