- Trade management
- Inventory control
- Accounting for banking and cash transactions
- Settlement Management
- Fixed assets accounting
- HR management and payroll
- Production accounting
- Tax accounting
- Formation of regulated reporting
- Service Features
Benefits of using
- Plan sales for their customers /product groups based on sales statistics for previous periods;
- Maintain a database of potential and real customers, segment the customer base according to various criteria (by region, XYZ and ABC classification, by type of activity, etc.);
- Fix contacts and pre-sale negotiations;
- Process customer orders with all related information (planned dates, payments, shipment, delivery conditions, prices, discounts);
- Coordinate the execution of orders with the procurement department;
- Control the receipt of goods under orders of customers;
- Analyze payments and the status of mutual settlements for their customers;
- Initiate shipment.
- Analyzes the plan /fact of sales and the profitability of the company's sales in various analytical sections (by departments, responsible managers, product groups, suppliers, etc.)
- Analyzes customer contacts
- It analyzes the customer base according to various criteria (by region, XYZ and ABC classification, by type of activity, etc.)
- Analyzes the status of orders and settlements
- It analyzes the turnover and profitability of goods, uses analytical reports to maintain priority goods /product groups.
- Monitor the needs of the sales department in the purchased goods (what goods are needed and when);
- Lead and control the turnover of goods;
- They analyze the demand for goods: which positions have increased demand or vice versa are slow-moving;
- They plan purchases (ranking them by product groups or suppliers) to ensure that the warehouse is not overstocked and, at the same time, to provide the enterprise with the necessary goods on time;
- Orders are automatically generated: selection for each type of product supplier, which provides the most favorable conditions for price, availability and delivery;
- Attendance for spending money is recorded.
Head of Procurement
- Supervises purchasing managers;
- Monitor the current and final plans of the procurement unit;
- Monitors and plans mutual settlements with suppliers, monitors the fulfillment of contractual obligations by delivery time, by the number of delivered goods, materials or materials under contracts.
- Tool for maintaining warehouse accounting cards (receipts, expenditures, warehouse orders).
Head of Warehouse Department
- Monitors the movement of the warehouse in the operational trading calendar;
- It controls the actual movements in the warehouse;
- Analyzes discrepancies and identifies those responsible for each discrepancy;
- Monitors key performance indicators of the warehouse, such as the turnover of goods.
- He sees a list of approved applications for spending money and, at the touch of a button, makes a completed order, then fills out the upload of payments to the Client-Bank system and generates accounting entries.
- Keeps a clear account of all fixed assets that are on the balance sheet of the enterprise and performs operations with fixed assets regulated by law: accounting for new fixed assets, commissioning, depreciation, indexing for operating, transfer for repair, acceptance from repair, fixing of completed repairs or modernization of fixed assets, fixing the transfer and sale of OS, etc .;
- Each event related to the operating system is reflected in the corresponding printed form, approved by Ukrainian legislation;
- OS cards are generated automatically.
- Does not enter documents on the movement of materials. Managers, storekeepers, and employees of the production department are responsible for this function. The accountant controls the accuracy of filling out documents, their timely submission, data compliance;
- It has a set of reports that facilitate the process of controlling data on the movement of materials and other stocks in the enterprise.
Accountant / payroll accountant
- The work of the calculator is facilitated and reduced to the direct calculation of wages through the use of data from the subsystems of personnel accounting;
- If the company uses additional types of charges, the calculator independently creates formulas for their calculation, which creates independence from any programmers. The employee independently manages the methods of payroll that are adopted at the enterprise;
- The calculation of sick leave, vacation pay and other types of calculations related to the need to calculate the average wage for long periods is automatically calculated by the system. At the same time, the experience of employees worked out at the enterprise and the statistics of accruals and absences are taken into account;
- Easy entry of adjustment documents that helps reverse incorrect entries. For example, the calculator made a mistake when calculating wages and in the next period discovered this miscalculation. It easily corrects a mistake by entering a correction document. As a result, the system automatically rejects invalid entries with correct notes about the periods of the error and its correction. It is important that the requirements of the law will be complied with without a lot of time on the part of the calculator;
- Automatically generated forms of regulated reporting, such as “Form-1DF”, a declaration on income tax for individuals, reports on the unified social tax, as well as statistical reports on labor.
- Automatic generation and completion of a full set of standard regulated reporting - balance sheet, statement of financial results, income statement, single tax reports, excise tax calculations and others. Thanks to the Zvit system, you can not only generate these reports, but also sign them with an electronic signature and send them electronically to the necessary authorities.
For the accounting department as a whole
- There is no need to enter primary documents, because: purchasing managers enter information on goods arrivals into the system, sales managers enter consignment notes, storekeepers enter information on the movement of goods from warehouses, the production department records the goods spent by documents and invoices, and released products - by documents and shift production reports. The accountant only needs to check the availability and completeness of the documents, check the automatic completion of the accounts for which the accounting entries are generated, and approve the document for the formation of the accounting entries, i.e. to carry out accounting and tax accounting;
- Convenient and simple forms for displaying primary documents or for controlling these documents;
- Convenient forms of standard reports for controlling transactions on accounts, such as balance sheet, account card, etc .;
- The person responsible for tax accounting analyzes the deviation of tax and accounting amounts. Due to the fact that in standard reports (account analysis, balance-sheet balance on the account, etc.), the amount for a specific accounting cost is immediately visible, the amount for the same cost is also visible in tax accounting. Thus, controlling discrepancies becomes extremely simple.
- A tool for monitoring and analyzing the cash that employees need. The manager can approve, reject or postpone any of the payments and analyze the current situation of the payment calendar - is there enough money for the company or a cash gap is planned. Thus, it becomes possible to optimally use the funds of the enterprise.
- Full-fledged personnel records of both full-time employees and part-time workers, as well as employees working under civil law contracts;
- Maintaining the staffing of the organization;
- Storage of the history of staffing, which gives access to additional information and the possibility of additional analysis of previous activities;
- Storage of standard and additional personnel information. For example, accounting for data on persons liable for military service and, at the same time, easily formed printed forms for submission to the military enlistment office;
- Maintaining additional detailed information for each employee. For example, data on the size of clothing employees to prepare a specialized form;
- Timesheets are generated automatically, based on the input of primary documents, such as personnel documents, movements, absenteeism, sick leave, etc.