Web-based document management system. This system implements saving documents with saving the history of all changes. Documents are stored in a central database with the immediate possibility of incremental data backup provided. The amount of information stored has virtually no limit.
SoftwareVdoc It is intended for collective work with documents in various formats (for example, Word, Excel, etc.) with saving the history of changes, centralized data storage with the ability to conveniently back up information and posting it to different drives and servers.
Features of the VDoc system:
1. The VDoc system is a web interface and operates on the http or https protocols (protocol with traffic encryption).
2. The software product VDoc is cross-platform. The server part of the system can work in the most common operating systems today: Windows, Linux, MacOS. Users can work on almost any operating system (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, IOS, FreeBSD, etc.) and on any device (laptop, personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, TV, etc.), where there are modern browsers.
3. The VDoc system is an open source system. You can purchase the system along with the source codes and, if necessary, modify the system to your needs.
4. The most popular cross-platform DBMSs are used as the database server: MsSQL, Postgresql.
5. The amount of data that can be processed and stored in the system is not limited. You will not see much difference in the work between arrays of information the size of megabytes and data the size of many terabytes.
6. Viruses and other malicious programs will not be able to destroy your data, because will not be able to access them ...
7. Users cannot destroy, delete or damage data, because in the VDoc system, information is not physically deleted, and files are simply marked for deletion, but they are always stored in the system. And besides, all changes made by users are logged and saved.
8. VDoc is easy to use. No need to install the program - just go to the site and work. The interface is intuitive with tooltips. There is no need to install plugins or other third-party software for VDoc to work. Only a browser is all that is needed for a virtual workflow.
9. VDoc is designed for teamwork. If the user takes the file to work, other participants in the process are notified about this (they see the user who took the file to work, as well as the date and time the work started).
10. The system provides for the possibility of incremental backups, posting information to different drives, servers.
11. Searching for information in VDoc is very fast. It is possible to search by fields of interest to users: document number, document date, counterparty, document status, title, comment, etc.
12. VDoc provides a flexible system for restricting access rights to information.
13. The enhanced information protection mode (available optionally) allows you to encrypt information from the host provider, as well as clear files on the local computer.
14. VDoc provides a high level of integration with other software solutions. Thanks to Api, you can exchange information from other systems with VDoc.
15. Working with VDoc is safe. The browser limits the maximum permissions of the program.
By purchasing the VDoc system, you get not just a workflow program, but a full-fledged assistant and keeper of your information!