The product automates the following areas of trading:
- planning and plan-fact analysis of sales, purchases, assemblies (showdowns);
- sales management (including wholesale, retail and commission trading);
- supply chain management;
- management of stocks, in particular, an address warehouse according to a simple or order scheme;
- managing relationships with suppliers and customers;
- management of customer orders and internal orders of divisions;
- customer self-service via the web;
- customer relationship management through sales representatives;
- claim processing;
- cash management, in particular the formation of a payment calendar;
- cost management and costing;
- management of mutual settlements with customers, suppliers and accountable persons;
- price analysis and pricing policy management;
- integration with commercial equipment;
- monitoring and analysis of the effectiveness of trading activities;
- collaboration with "Accountancy for Ukraine 2.0", "BAS Rozdrіbna torgіvlya".
The program allows you to plan sales and purchases in quantitative and total terms, assembly (disassembly) volumes in quantitative terms, as well as perform assortment sales planning.
Prediction of sales can be carried out in a separate warehouse or in the format of a store (warehouse), by manager, by client and transaction with a client. The sales plan is fixed for a certain period of time with a given frequency of the plan: week, decade, month, etc. The program provides reports for a plan-fact analysis of the execution of plans of all kinds.
ASSORTED SALES PLANNING
Assorted sales planning provides the following features:
- sales planning by product categories;
- sales planning in the context of store formats and nomenclatures;
- detailing an enlarged sales plan by item category using split factors;
- collection management
- filling out assortment of sales and purchase plans;
- using the average selling price.
Planning can be done with varying degrees of detail. When planning, data sources can be used: planned and actual volumes of purchases and sales; volume of orders; trade balances and so on.
The possibility of planning assemblies (disassembly) in quantitative terms is also provided.
It is possible to create orders for the supplier on the basis of purchase plans and assembly plans, as well as the formation of orders for assembly (disassembly) based on assembly plans (disassembly).
CUSTOMER WORK CONDITIONS
To register the standard conditions of sale applicable to the segment of partners (wholesale customers, distributors, chain stores, etc.), standard agreements with customers are provided, the use of which will establish:
- price conditions (prices and discounts),
- financial conditions (currency, schedule, form of payment, settlement procedure),
- logistic conditions (warehouse of shipment, delivery time),
- other (organization, taxation, customer segment, nomenclature segment, etc.).
The model agreement is suitable for working with an unlimited number of customers.
It is possible to form various standard agreements if the conditions for the sale of different groups of goods (nomenclature segments) differ.
The main task of fixing the conditions of sale in the agreement is the automatic control of their compliance with the sale of goods.
For those customers who work with them on special conditions, you can set individual conditions of sale.
Applied solution allows you to determine the different types of prices of goods. For each type of price, the currency of the price, calculation rules, rounding method, etc. are determined.
For each type of price, its own calculation rules (method of setting prices) are determined.
It is possible to assign price calculation algorithms:
- based on data stored in the information database;
- in the form of arbitrary formulas.
Pricing rules can be detailed to price groups of goods. For each price group of goods, a different calculation formula can be set. When creating calculation formulas, you can use the constructor of formulas.
Pricing based on data from an information base provides various possibilities. For example, you can obtain data on the minimum market price based on registered data on the prices of competitors and suppliers.
DISCOUNT CONDITIONS (EXTRA)
It is possible to assign manual and automatic discounts (margins). Discounts (margins) can be applied both in wholesale and retail trade.
Discount (mark-up) can be assigned:
- to the client in accordance with the terms of sale (when drawing up an individual agreement with the client) or to a group of clients in accordance with the terms of sales (when drawing up a standard agreement with clients);
- on a certain type of loyalty card presented by a client;
- when making sales from a specific warehouse (store).
The purpose of both percentage and total discounts (margins), as well as the provision of bonus discounts (gifts, quantity discounts).
The application solution provides various standard schemes for the conditions for the provision of discounts (margins) (for a one-time sales volume, for a form of payment, for the time of sale, etc.).
Discounts (margins) can be combined into groups, for each of which a rule is determined for the joint application of discounts (margins) within a group.
There are various options for the joint use of discounts (margins):
- Minimum - with the combined effect of discounts (margins) in one group, a discount with a minimum value will be selected;
- Maximum - with the combined effect of discounts (margins) in one group, the discount with the maximum value will be selected;
- Addition - with the combined effect of discounts (margins) in one group, discounts (margins) will be added, that is, a discount (margin) will be applied, equal to the sum of the discounts or margins;
- Multiplication - with the combined effect of discounts (margins) in one group, discounts (margins) will be applied sequentially;
- crowding out - with the combined effect of discounts (mark-ups) in one group, only the discount that has the highest priority in the group will be valid.
Allowed values for manual discounts at checkout may be limited. Limitations can be defined for specific managers (users) or when placing sales to specific customers (in agreements on sales conditions).
AUTOMATION OF BUSINESS SALES PROCESS
To increase the efficiency of long sales, the system provides the ability to automate the entire process of managing the agreement, starting from the moment the proposal is agreed on the basis of the customer’s primary interest in the agreement drawn up with him, continuing to formulate a proposal, agree on the cost, schedule of payments and deliveries, conclusion of a contract by securing a transaction with goods, and ending with control over the fulfillment of obligations regarding payment and shipment.
Commercial offers allow you to record the history of negotiations with the client to determine the composition and conditions of sales.
- The manager forms a commercial offer. A commercial proposal can be formed in the formats .doc (Microsoft Word), .odt (OpenOffice), * .mxl.
- Next, the manager sends the offer to the client.
- The client sends a response, is recorded as a commercial offer, which is entered on the basis of the original commercial offer.
- Based on the results of the agreement, the manager notes those positions for which conditions have been agreed with the client.
After the quotation is agreed and the contract is concluded, the delivery is carried out as part of the orders.
CUSTOMER ORDER MANAGEMENT
In an applied solution, an order is a “control center” for all further actions for its implementation.
The order process is managed through the corresponding statuses and document states. The order status is calculated automatically and informs the user about the current status of the order.
At any time, the manager can get detailed information about the status of the order: how the customer’s order should be paid in accordance with the payment stages indicated in it, according to the state of payment for the order and shipment of the order. To increase convenience, a visual display of the status of the provision of orders is provided.
The program automatically controls the compliance of orders with the terms of trade agreements, not allowing users who do not have appropriate rights to deviate from them. To coordinate deviations from the terms of the agreement, the business process of order approval can be used. In this case, the system will automatically send authorized users tasks for approval of the order and approve it if there is a positive decision of the persons responsible for the approval.
The program provides for the possibility of self-registration of orders by customers via the Internet. The client is given access to the information base and the login password is indicated.
Working in a self-service system, a client can perform the following actions:
- View general information on your orders.
- Place a new order, specify the delivery method. When selecting an order, the client can view the product map with a brief description and photo of the product.
- View order status.
- Check the status of mutual settlements, clarify your data;
- Register a complaint or claim, see the status of its processing;
- Register a return request;
- Issue a sales report if the client is a commission agent;
- Issue an act of disagreement when accepting goods;
- Register purchase plans for goods.
- Receive automatic notifications based on the results of events in the information database or based on data analysis.
AUTOMATION OF SALES OF A GROUP OF TRADE COMPANIES /HOLDING
A work scheme is supported in which goods are purchased at one company’s organization and sold on behalf of other organizations (Intercampani). Moreover, according to the configured rules, the organization-owner of the goods being sold is automatically selected, the resale of goods between the organizations within the company is executed.
MANAGEMENT OF TRADING REPRESENTATIVES
The program implements the functionality for managing sales representatives (sales agents): assigning clients to agents, assigning a visit schedule, planning customer visits, generating detailed tasks for collecting orders and solving other arbitrary issues. Based on the results of completed tasks, customer orders can be automatically created in the information database. Information on the expenses of the sales representative (advance reports) and collected information about customers are also recorded.
The program allows you to automate sales management through its own network of stores. It is provided for:
- Formation of an assortment of goods in accordance with the formats of stores (supermarket, convenience store, boutique, etc.).
- Setting a limit (quotas) for product categories in stores of various formats.
- Determining the composition of the product category - which products will represent each category in each format.
- Determining the role of the goods in the assortment, the assortment stage and the assignment of the price type for assortment goods.
- Conducting analysis on the control and condition of the assortment.
Depending on the format of the stores, various automation schemes are used.
INTEGRATION WITH A SPECIALIZED SOLUTION INSTALLED IN STORES
To manage sales in a retail network, it is recommended to use the product in conjunction with BAS Rozdrіbna torgіvlya or one of the industry solutions based on BAS Rozdrіbna torgіlva. Such a scheme provides:
- In the office - the maximum possibilities of warehouse management, supplier relationship management, sales planning and analysis in various sections, the organization of shares to increase customer loyalty.
- In the store - autonomous work that does not depend on the reliability of the communication channel with the office, a convenient, wide-functional workplace of the cashier.
Third-party software may also be used in stores.
SALES AT A STORE AUTOMATED WITH "BAS TRADING MANAGEMENT"
Retail operations can also be carried out directly in the "BAS Trade Management". At the same time, you can use various trading equipment and payment transaction registrars (RROs): fiscal registrars, barcode scanners, electronic scales, data collection terminals, and the like.
When making retail sales, the cashier uses a specialized workplace that allows you to perform all the operations sequentially when selling goods on the trading floor:
- cash register shift opening;
- drawing up a check;
- acceptance of payment from the buyer;
- cash register shift closures;
- transfer of retail revenue to the cash desk of the enterprise.
Payment of the check can be carried out both in cash and using payment cards.
In the process of operational work, it is possible to process returns during the cash register shift.
SALES AT NON-AUTOMATED (REMOTE) POINTS
The program automates the work with remote retail outlets in which access to the information base is not provided. An example is small shops, stalls, etc.
Key objectives of the inventory management process are:
- the availability of stock in the required quantity,
- achieving the desired level of customer service;
- reduced need for working capital;
- Improving the turnover of goods;
- reduction of costs of the enterprise for the purchase and storage of goods,
- elimination of excess stocks.
To fully achieve the above goals, the application solution allows you to maintain stocks in the warehouse, to ensure the quantity of goods on current orders for shipment and to meet the needs of procurement plans.
SIMPLIFIED STOCK SUPPORT
The simplified maintenance of stocks in the warehouse is associated with the fulfillment of the tasks:
- control of the current balance of goods in stock,
- determination of maximum and minimum reserves,
- calculation of average daily consumption of goods,
- determination of the supplier and working conditions with him,
- formation of orders for suppliers for the quantity of goods necessary to maintain stock.
Simplified maintenance of stocks in the warehouse is carried out in accordance with the parameters:
- Minimum balance - the desired quantity of goods, determined by the delivery time,
- The maximum balance is the desired quantity of goods, which determines the level of stocks and the frequency of delivery.
ADVANCED STOCK SUPPORT
Extended maintenance of stocks in the warehouse is associated with the following tasks:
- control of the current balance of goods in stock;
- determination of maximum and minimum reserves;
- determination of the method and method of meeting needs;
- selection of the source of needs;
- calculation of average daily consumption of goods;
- determination of the supplier and working conditions with him;
- formation of terms and schedules for the delivery of goods (delivery date, date of shipment);
- formation of various orders (supplier orders, assembly orders, transfer orders).
SECURING CURRENT SHIPMENT ORDERS
To ensure current shipment orders, the following options are provided:
- Determining how needs are met
- adjustment of delivery schedules,
- control of the quantity of goods required to meet needs,
- determination of the source of supply of needs,
- control of the quantity of goods that is already provided for by the shipment order,
- selection of the mode of providing orders for shipment,
- the formation of various orders.
MAKING PLANNED PURCHASES NEEDS
If there are special requirements for the timing of the needs (for example, a long delivery time), volumetric scheduling is applied. Volumetric scheduling - involves meeting the needs by placing orders to suppliers based on pre-formed procurement plans.
To meet the needs of procurement plans, a workplace is provided. Formation of orders for suppliers according to plans.
A detailed operational accounting of goods in warehouses has been implemented, full control of stocks of goods at the enterprise is ensured.
Applied solution allows
- manage the balance of goods in various units of measure in many warehouses;
- keep separate records of their own goods, goods accepted and transferred for sale;
- to detail the location of the goods in the warehouse at the places of storage, it allows to optimize the assembly of goods in the warehouse;
- take into account the series of goods (serial numbers, expiration dates, etc.);
- set arbitrary characteristics of the goods (color, size, others);
- take into account the tax code (UKVED code, KVED code, sign of imported goods) and the number of cargo customs declaration;
- execute operations of assembly /disassembly of goods; reserve goods.
RECEIPT OF GOODS
To reflect receipt operations, a simplified workflow scheme can be used, as well as detailed accounting using an order scheme and an address warehouse.
To increase the efficiency of work, the program provides for a workplace for receiving goods.
SHIPMENT OF GOODS FROM THE WAREHOUSE
Shipment orders have sales documents. According to them, account orders are automatically generated. If the warehouse is divided into premises, then expenditure orders for each room are automatically generated, depending on the availability of goods in the room. According to expenditure orders, tasks for the selection of goods are automatically generated. If necessary, a task for repacking goods can be formed. Goods are moved to the shipping area.
To increase the efficiency of work on the assembly of goods provides for the workplace of the storekeeper for the shipment of goods.
In practice, the inventory process in the warehouse is lengthy, therefore it is executed in the program as part of the inventory order.
The program provides the ability to list goods in cells without stopping sales. Storage cells are blocked at the time of recounting. After recounting the goods, surpluses, shortages of goods are recorded. Based on these data, the possibility of offsetting the re-sorting of goods is analyzed.
OTHER MOVEMENT OF GOODS
The program provides for processing that allows you to distribute the surplus and shortfalls by organization, taking into account the balances of specific organizations and generate documents for write-offs and capitalization.
The program implements functionality for the design and execution of movements between warehouses, the release of goods for domestic needs, assembly /disassembly operations.
Data on planned internal movements are used in calculating the required stocks of goods.
SERIAL ACCOUNTING OF GOODS
The program allows you to take into account products in the context of series and expiration dates. Series and expiration dates is a section (analytics) of inventory accounting, can be noted upon receipt and shipment of goods. Goods with series and expiration dates can participate in the internal turnover of the organization.
For each type of item, you can configure your own policy for accounting for series of goods.
MOBILE WORKPLACE WORKER
Storekeepers can work with the program mobilely, using a specialized data collection terminal and the program module "Mobile workplace of the storekeeper". Support for two main screen sizes of data collection terminals has been implemented: 320x340, 240x320, h 320x320.
The mobile workplace of a warehouse employee can be used in a warehouse (premises) with address storage of goods. When a task for selection, placement of goods, recounting of goods is created for a warehouse employee, the task appears in the list on the screen of the mobile workplace.
The program allows you to automate the process of delivery of goods to customers, as well as the process of delivery of goods when moving goods between warehouses.
Delivery of goods can be carried out both by our own transport, and using an external transport company (carrier). All transportation assignments are formed taking into account the delivery zone, the detour order of the delivery addresses, and also taking into account the vehicle's carrying capacity.
The program provides the possibility of planning, recording receipts and payments of cash and non-cash funds. Summarized data on cash flow planning are presented in the form of a payment calendar.
The receipt of funds is planned based on information about the planned payment of customer orders. When planning the receipt of funds, other cash receipts (for example, the provision of loans) are also taken into account.
Acquiring is supported: the program provides the ability to account for receipts and refunds of funds received using bank plastic cards of various payment systems.
DETERMINATION OF FINANCIAL RESULTS
Cost accounting is carried out in the context of organizations, which allows to increase compatibility with accounting. It is possible to choose an accounting policy for accounting for the cost of warehouse balances by lot (receipt documents), as well as write-offs of batches when goods are disposed of using the FIFO method. The following methods for calculating inventory costs are supported:
- Monthly average;
- FIFO (weighted score)
- FIFO (rolling score).
Accounting for the cost of goods by tax purposes of goods is supported.
The financial result is determined by comparing the costs with the income received. The program implements a full range of accounting for financial results, which includes the following areas.
- Accounting for revenue and cost of sales.
- Accounting for income and expenses.
- The distribution of costs on the cost of goods.
- Distribution of income and expenses for activities.
- Accounting for financial results.
- Analysis of income, expenses and financial results.
CONTROL AND ANALYSIS OF ENTERPRISE ACTIVITIES
The report "Management balance" makes it possible to control the financial condition of the enterprise by the articles of assets and liabilities as a whole for the enterprise and with analytics for organizations and divisions.
The application solution allows you to configure the "dashboard" of the head, displaying various indicators of the enterprise’s activity on it.
The composition of indicators, the algorithms for their formation, the presentation form can be flexibly configured.
ACCOUNTING LOANS AND DEPOSITS
The program includes accounting for loans, deposits and loans.
The functionality of the program allows you to:
- keep the terms of loan, credit and deposit agreements;
- maintain schedules of actual payments and charges;
- plan cash flows on loans and deposits in the payment calendar;
- conduct a plan-fact analysis of payments.
The configuration keeps records of VAT, excise tax on retail sales and Single tax.
The VAT accounting subsystem is intended for the issuance of tax documents.
Automatic accrual of tax liabilities and credit is provided. The following points for calculating tax liabilities and credit are supported:
- On the 1st event;
- Upon payment;
- By shipment.
The application solutions "BAS Management of Trade" and "Accountancy for Ukraine, version 2.0" can be used to work in a joint mode. The simultaneous use of two configurations provides:
- Improving the management of a trading company.
- Consolidation of management and accounting data.
- The presence in the configuration of "BAS Trade Management" of all the data necessary for the management of a trade enterprise.
- The presence in the configuration "Accountancy for Ukraine" of all the data necessary for regulated accounting and reporting.
- The ability of employees to work in their usual environment:
- accountants work in the configuration "Accountancy for Ukraine";
- Managers work in the configuration "BAS Management Trading."