"BAS ERP” is an innovative solution for building integrated information systems for managing the activities of diversified enterprises, taking into account the best world and domestic practices of automating large and medium-sized businesses. BAS ERP is a new generation of ERP-class enterprise management system. It takes into account the experience gained in implementing and using this systems in large-scale projects, numbering hundreds and thousands of jobs. Particular attention in the development was paid to the implementation of the functionality demanded by large enterprises of various areas of activity, including those with technically complex multi-stage production.
- Wide functionality at the level of ERP-systems of international class.
- Support for work via the Internet, including “cloud” technologies and work on mobile devices.
- A large number of specialized solutions that expand the capabilities of the system (PDM, EAM, PMO, ITIL, CRM, MDM, WMS, TMS, BSC, ECM, CPM, ESB, GIS, etc.).
- Suitable for any industry.
- A wide network of partners with many years of experience in implementing ERP systems.
- Multi-platform, flexible, and open source.
- Low cost of ownership and the possibility of obtaining a significant economic effect with increased labor productivity and a quick return on investment.
Monitoring and analysis of enterprise performance indicators
- Building a hierarchical model of goals and targets.
- Implementation of the control principle “Day - Week - Month".
- Creating various options for indicators with the ability to compare.
- Target monitoring with source data decryption.
- Advanced analysis of financial results by business lines.
- The variety of graphical forms of analytical reports.
- Distribution of information on the performance of the company to users' email.
- Access from a mobile device (tablet, smartphone).
Opportunities for company executives:
- quickly evaluate key performance indicators, “cover the entire business with one look”;
- timely identify deviations from the plan, negative dynamics, growth points;
- to decipher indicators with detailing to individual business transactions;
- provides a unified approach to assessing the financial results of the actual activities of the enterprise (“look into the past”) and analysis of the effectiveness of decisions based on the planned data (“assessment of the future”).
Production management, planning optimization
- Description of manufacturing processes for manufacturing products (resource specifications).
- Visualization of product structure.
- Management of detailed description of the resources required for production (route maps).
- Interval planning and “Drum - Buffer - Rope".
- Parametric provision of the need for nomenclature.
- Three levels of production planning, consolidation of product requirements, a main and local dispatcher.
- Planning for production bottlenecks.
- Operational planning MES /APS.
- Prediction of the production process.
- Managing the priority of production orders.
- Assessment of the availability of equipment and material resources within the interval.
- Dispatching production at the inter-shop and intra-shop levels.
- Advanced control of production resources.
- Accounting for the transportation and tracking time of goods and materials.
- Flexible rescheduling.
- Advanced accounting of staff development.
The management of production processes in units using the operational planning methodology (MES /APS) allows us to solve the following problems:
- scenario modeling when planning at the workshop level;
- multi-criteria optimization of the production schedule;
- taking into account the features and limitations of production technology;
- obtaining operational information about the production process.
Opportunities for production managers and process control specialists:
- allows to minimize the dependence of planning quality on the accuracy of regulatory data;
- separation of responsibilities, two levels of production management: the level of the dispatcher-logistic enterprise and the local (workshop) management level;
- accuracy in accounting: clarification of the operational composition of work and the consumption of materials for each batch of launch;
- allows you to minimize the need for redevelopment;
- To control the progress of the production process by stages (inter-workshop redistribution), a dispatching mechanism has been implemented, a “semaphore notification system” has been developed;
- the production manager can predict in advance the negative development of the situation during the production process relative to the planned dates.
Cost Management and Costing
- Allows you to organize control over material flows and resource consumption, ensuring the production, management and commercial activities of the enterprise.
- Cost accounting and calculation of the cost of production is carried out on the basis of operational accounting data.
- Accounting for the actual costs of the enterprise by type of activity in the necessary sections in physical and cost terms.
- Operational quantitative accounting of resources in work in progress.
- Accounting for the actual balances of work in progress at the end of the reporting period in the required sections.
- Different ways of allocating costs to the cost of production and work performed, production costs, areas of activity, and future expenses.
- Calculation of the actual cost of production for the period.
- Providing data on the structure of the cost of production.
- The estimated cost can be detailed to the amount of initial costs, regardless of the number of redistribution of the production process.
Opportunities for heads of financial services and specialists in costing:
- the estimated cost can be detailed to the amount of initial costs, regardless of the number of redistribution of the production process;
- preliminary total cost estimate of the issue during the reporting period;
- different ways of sharing costs.
- accounting of loans, deposits and loans;
- acquiring (payment cards);
- flexible tools for maintaining a payment calendar;
- cash flow analysis reports;
- deferred reflection of entries in accounting;
- binding postings to documents without transformation;
- creation of documents for standard operations;
- data audibility;
- registration of non-financial indicators;
- financial report generator;
- The customized methodological model is presented: chart of accounts, posting templates, financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- acts of economic activity are recorded by operational accounting documents, postings are generated in financial accounting both according to the principles of national standards and IFRS, there is no double data entry.
- there is the possibility of generating IFRS reporting articles by the method of transformation of transactions made according to the principles of national accounting standards.
Opportunities for managers and financial services professionals:
- effective financial analysis of the enterprise;
- economically sound business development management;
- optimization of areas of activity;
- accounting for financial results in the context of areas of activity of the enterprise.
- customizable types of budgets and advanced analytics;
- scenario modeling;
- budget process management;
- multi-currency support;
- tabular input and adjustment forms;
- economic forecast;
- analysis of the achievement of targets;
- preparation of consolidated reports on the results of monitoring;
- advanced financial analysis.
Opportunities for managers and budgeting professionals:
- effective tools for managing the budgeting process;
- quality control of information by decoding to the source data of calculations;
- management of budget adjustments - the system saves the history of changes in the values of budget items;
- convenient calculation of planned indicators in the form of budget editing - allows the use of calculations according to the formula for each indicator simultaneously from several data sources;
- The versioning option for budget instances allows you to analyze and compare versions.
Regulatory Accounting, IFRS
- Convenient functionality for automation of accounting and tax accounting, including the preparation of mandatory (regulated) reporting in the organization in accordance with applicable national legislation.
- It supports the accounting and tax accounting of the activities of organizations with separate divisions, both allocated and not allocated to a separate balance sheet.
- The composition of the accounts, the organization of analytical, currency, quantitative accounting in the accounts comply with the requirements of the legislation on accounting and reporting data.
- Reporting via the Internet.
Opportunities for managers and specialists of accounting services:
- accounting and tax accounting capabilities in the system are designed to ensure the most complete compliance with both national legislation and the needs of real business;
- the adopted methodology is a further development of accounting solutions implemented in the products of the “1C: Enterprise” system, which have become the industry standard in the country;
- automation of regulated accounting is at a high technological level.
Customer relationship management
- forming a strategy of relations with partners;
- business processes of organizing customer interactions;
- dossier of the client, partner;
- loyalty cards; customer loyalty analysis;
- claim work;
- monitoring the execution of transactions;
- BCG analysis;
- Advanced analysis of managers' performance indicators.
Opportunities for managers and customer service professionals:
- allows you to quickly respond to customer requests, clearly plan interaction with them, evaluate the results of various marketing and advertising campaigns to attract customers;
- track every call;
- make good use of every contact;
- build a system of relationships, optimally organizing work with various categories of customers.
- performance management of sales processes and transactions with a client;
- sales funnel;
- the formation of price lists with information on the remaining goods;
- the use of regulated sales processes, business processes for managing complex sales;
- advanced management of customer orders, standard and individual sales rules, agreements;
- customer self-service;
- sales representatives management.
- monitoring the status of sales processes;
- planning for the use of vehicles;
- probabilistic assessment of sales forecast;
- Separate accounting for partners (management accounting) and counterparties (regulated accounting);
- automatic control of the debt limit;
- inventory of mutual settlements.
Opportunities for managers and specialists of the sales department:
- allows you to record the history of negotiations with the client to determine the composition and conditions of sales;
- allows you to plan the receipt of revenue by day, monitor compliance by the client with the agreed payment deadlines, allocate overdue receivables;
- provides end-to-end automation of the process of sales of products and goods at a manufacturing enterprise, in wholesale and retail trade;
- includes means of planning and sales control, allows you to solve the problems of managing customer orders.
- Operational procurement planning based on sales plans, production plans and outstanding orders from customers.
- Placement of orders to suppliers and control of their implementation.
- Registration and analysis of the implementation of additional conditions for contracts with fixed nomenclature items, volumes and delivery times.
- Support for various schemes for receiving goods from suppliers, including acceptance for the sale and receipt of tolling raw materials.
- Making unbilled deliveries using warehouse orders.
- Analysis of the needs of the warehouse and production in goods, finished products and materials.
Opportunities for managers and specialists of material support services:
- end-to-end analysis and establishment of relationships between sales orders and orders to suppliers;
- analysis of the consequences that can result from non-fulfillment of orders by suppliers (which client order can be disrupted by a shortage of goods or materials);
- procurement planning taking into account the forecasted level of stocks and reserved inventories in warehouses;
- selection of optimal suppliers of goods according to their reliability, delivery history, criteria for the urgency of order fulfillment, proposed delivery conditions, territorial or other arbitrary attributes and automatic generation of orders for them;
- scheduling deliveries and payment schedules.
HR management and payroll
- settlements with staff in cash and non-cash, debt management for employees;
- analysis of accrued wages using internal analytical reporting;
- receipt of unified reporting forms;
- calculation of taxes and deductions from the wage fund regulated by law;
- the formation of regulated reporting on wages, both consolidated and personified;
- electronic exchange with tax authorities.
Opportunities for managers and specialists in personnel management and payroll:
- organization of effective motivation systems;
- personnel records and payroll accounting in accordance with the law;
- allows you to increase the reliability and speed of calculations with staff;
- minimize calculation costs, automate the entire complex of settlements;
- generate documents for payroll and reporting to state supervisory authorities.
Warehousing and inventory management
- complex hierarchical structure of warehouses;
- mesh storage management;
- Separate accounting for orders - reservation requirements;
- mobile workplaces of warehouse workers;
- accounting for multi-turn containers;
- inventory management;
- statistical analysis of stocks; storage of the results of ABC /XYZ analysis;
- calculation of projected demand;
- goods in warehouses by expiration dates;
- delivery management;
- product calendar.
Opportunities for managers and specialists of warehousing and inventory management services:
- targeted storage of goods and materials allows you to manage the layout of the storage locations upon receipt, assembly from storage locations during shipment, movement and dismantling;
- automatic selection of the optimal storage location during placement and assembly;
- creation of work areas for optimal access to warehouse cells, the formation of a procedure for bypassing warehouse cells;
- various selection strategies to optimize cell placement;
- the mechanism of proactive feed of the cells of the address warehouse (room) allows you to increase the speed of selection when shipping goods from the warehouse;
- multi-step process of inventory of goods, including the formation of orders for inventory, issuance of orders for recounting balances, separate reflection of surpluses and shortages;
- optimization of the process of delivery of goods to customers, as well as the process of delivery of goods when moving goods between warehouses.
Organization of repairs
- Keeping records of repair facilities.
- To classify the objects of repair on the basis of common features of the composition of the passport characteristics, operating hours, types of repair, operation modes.
- The condition of repair facilities, as well as ownership and location, are monitored.
- Repair objects can be nested or nodes of other repair objects.
During the operation of repair facilities, data on operating hours and detected defects are entered into the system.
The registration of defects in the journal allows you to analyze and organize the conduct of scheduled and unscheduled repair activities
Opportunities for production and repair services:
- allows you to create a schedule of repair and maintenance activities, which takes into account both registered defects, operating time, rules, and unpredictable external circumstances (off-system orders);
- the subsystem is closely integrated with the production subsystem. Repair facilities may be associated with production work centers. At the same time, planned equipment repairs affect the availability of this equipment for production planning.