FUNCTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT "BAS DOCUMENTOOB_G CORP"
"BAS Document Management KORP" in a complex solves a wide range of tasks of automation of document accounting, employee interaction, control and analysis of performance discipline. The program supports multi-user work on a local network or via the Internet. "BAS Document Management KORP" complies with all legislative and regulatory requirements governing the procedure for working with documents.
COMPLIANCE WITH UKRAINIAN LEGISLATION
"BAS Dokumentoobig KORP" allows you to automate business processes of organizational and administrative workflow in accordance with the main decisions and laws that govern the management of office work and workflow in Ukraine:
- Law of Ukraine dated 05.22.2003 No. 851-IV "On electronic documents and electronic documents";
- The Law of Ukraine dated 05.07.1994 No. 80/94-VR "On the Protection of Information in Information and Telecommunication Systems";
- The Law of Ukraine dated 02.10.1996 No. 393/96-BP "On the Mass of Corn of the Masses";
- Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 30.11.2011 No. 1242 "On the completion of Typical Instructions for Clerical Activities at the central authorities of the autonomous region, the Radi ministries of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, and the municipal authorities of the autonomous region";
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated October 28, 2004 No. 1453 "On the Certification of the Standard Procedure for Electronic Document Management in Viscous Authorities".
WORK WITH DOCUMENTS
"BAS Dokumentoob_g KORP" allows you to work with documents of any type. Each document is accompanied by an registration and registration card, the set of details of which corresponds to the "Instructions for clerical work No. 1153 of 10/17/1997", the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers "On approval of the standard procedure for electronic document management in authorities".
STORAGE AND ACCESS RIGHTS
In the configuration of the program "BAS Dokumentoobіg KORP" internal documents and files are stored in the folder structure taking into account access rights.
The folder structure can be formed in accordance with the organizational structure of the enterprise or by document type.
Each folder is set to allow users or groups of users to perform various operations: read, add, edit, or delete.
In addition to this, all configuration data of the "BAS Documentation KORP" is limited by access rights depending on the types of documents, access marks for documents, groups of correspondents and groups of individuals, organizations and business issues.
Directly files can be stored both in the infobase and in volumes on the disk.
AUTOMATIC DOWNLOAD OF FILES FROM THE CATALOG
The program can automatically upload files to the specified directory on the local network. As soon as a file or folder with files appears in this directory, they are immediately transferred to the Document Management folder with preservation of the original names and structure of subfolders. Downloaded files are automatically recognized, indexed and can be immediately involved in the document management of your enterprise. It is convenient to use for integration, for example, with network streaming scanners, fax machines and other applications.
REGISTRATION OF INCOMING AND OUTGOING DOCUMENTS
"BAS Dokumentoob_g KORP" allows you to record and register incoming and outgoing correspondence. At the same time, automatic generation of through registration numbers is carried out according to complex rules.
Registration of documents is carried out in accordance with state standards, standard instructions and traditions of domestic office work.
Document registration is accompanied by the following processes:
- accounting of received documents, printing of barcodes and registration stamps;
- automation of the procedure for reviewing documents and subsequent control;
- notification of performers;
- support for regulated deadlines for the execution of documents;
- formation of cases, transfer of closed files for archival storage or destruction;
- Subsequent generation of reports on receipt and execution of documents on expired documents.
ACCOUNTING OF CITIZEN APPEALS
The program provides for registration and processing of citizens 'appeals in accordance with the Law of Ukraine No. 393/96-BP dated 02.10.1996 "About citizens' appeals".
Accounting for duplicates and repeated appeals, as well as accounting for the forwarding of citizens' appeals to and from third parties is provided.
To work with citizens 'appeals, a special workplace is used, in which the specialist immediately sees all the citizens' appeals received, the history of correspondence and other accompanying information on them. To analyze and control the execution of citizens 'appeals, the reports “Execution of citizens' appeals”, “Structure of appeals for the period”, “Dynamics of the number of appeals”, “List of citizens’s appeals” are used.
ACCOUNTING OF CONTRACTS
In "BAS Documentoobig KORP" the full life cycle of contract documents is automated:
preparation of a draft contract;
- coordination of the draft agreement, both external and internal;
- accounting of all documents related to the contract, for example, acts, additional agreements;
- accounting and control of the validity of contracts;
- automatic extension of validity according to the rules specified in the contract;
- • multicurrency accounting of contract amounts;
- accounting and control of the fulfillment of financial obligations under the contract;
- control of the availability of supporting documents under the contract, for example, an invoice;
- control of the return of transferred copies of documents under the contract;
- termination of an agreement.
For analysis of contractual work, such reports as “List of concluded agreements”, “Contracts with expiring agreements”, “Accompanying documents under the agreement”, “Dynamics of the number of concluded agreements”, “Dynamics of the amounts of concluded agreements”, “Terminated agreements” are provided.
The "BAS Documentation KORP" provides the ability to download incoming, outgoing, internal documents and files from scanners of any type that support the TWAIN interface. Scanning is carried out in jpg, pdf and tif formats, including multi-page.
It supports stream scanning with automatic recognition of document barcodes and the formation of multi-page tif or pdf files.
Automatic recognition of scanned images and full-text search of recognized documents are provided.
The internal mail integrated in the "BAS Document Management CORP" allows:
- Send by email directly from the program any documents or files.
- Upload input or internal documents by email.
- When using EDS, send and receive signed and encrypted files.
- Search letters by details and using a quick search, search, among other things, and by the text content of letters.
- In addition, the program automatically monitors mail and displays a message that pops up in the lower right corner, when new messages arrive. If there was correspondence in the letter, the program reports this, displaying hyperlinks in the reading area and the letter card.
PERFORMANCE OF TASKS BY MAIL
The task can be performed by mail, simply responding to special mail messages automatically sent by the program.
VIEWING, EDITING AND CONTROLING VERSIONS
For viewing and editing documents, "BAS Documentation KORP" uses the appropriate applications installed on users' local computers.
Everyday work with documents and files is performed directly on the "desktop"; the user sees a list of editable documents and a list of tasks that have not been completed; a “Desktop” setting is provided with the ability to delete, add or swap elements of a particular section.
"BAS Dokumentoob_g KORP" provides employees access to files, both for viewing and editing. Conflicts while editing documents are eliminated thanks to the file locking mechanism.
When saving changes to the infobase, a new version of the file is automatically created with the author, date and time of creation.
Directly from the file card, you can see the list of versions, delete unnecessary ones, change the active (current) version. For files of popular formats (doc, rtf, html, txt, odt) version comparison is supported.
DOCUMENTS AND FILES
In "BAS Documentation KORP" users can configure and use automatically filled out templates of files and documents. When creating a new file from a template, the template fields are automatically filled in with credentials, for example, name, author, creation date, contract amount, and counterparty details.
When creating a new document from a template, its details are immediately filled in according to the template, and all the files specified in the template are automatically attached to the document, which, in turn, are also automatically filled based on the details of the document.
In "BAS Documentation KORP" all documents are automatically assigned a barcode, which can:
- print on a separate sheet;
- print over the title page of a paper document;
- print on a sticker;
- insert into an electronic document as an image.
Barcodes are used to quickly search for document credentials and to automatically attach files to documents during streaming scanning.
PRINTING DOCUMENT REGISTRATION STAMPS
In the "BAS Documentation KORP" users can print the registration stamp of a document that contains the name of the organization, registration number and date of registration, barcode. The registration stamp can be printed both on a separate sheet and on top of the title page of a paper document.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DOCUMENTS
The "BAS Documentation KORP" provides standard relationships between documents that are automatically established, for example, when registering response documents. The program allows you to configure additional relationships between documents and specify the rules for using these relationships for document types. Single, multiple, one-way, and two-way communications are supported.
SEVERAL RESOLUTIONS IN DOCUMENTS
In the document card "BAS Documentation KORP" you can specify several resolutions. Resolutions are automatically generated by the Review business process or can be entered manually. At the same time, the authors of resolutions can be not only employees of your company or institution, but also officials of third-party organizations.
FORWARDING INCOMING DOCUMENTS
In the program "BAS Documentation KORP" you can take into account the forwarding of incoming documents to third-party organizations, as well as the receipt of redirected incoming documents from third-party organizations. At the same time, the program allows you to control the timing of the execution of forwarded documents.
CONTROL OF TRANSFERRED DOCUMENTS
There is a record of the transfer of documents to correspondent officials and control of the timing of the return of the transferred documents.
BUSINESS PROCESSES AND USER WORK
In the program "BAS Documentation KORP" teamwork with documents is implemented using the following business processes:
- Consideration: the document is submitted for consideration to the head and with its resolution is returned to the author of the document. In this case, directly in the process of consideration, an official can make a text resolution or send a document for execution or familiarization.
- Execution: the document is transmitted for execution to all users on the list and to the controller to comply with executive discipline. One of the users can be appointed as the responsible executor.
- Approval: the documents attached to such a business process are approved by the indicated respondents and then returned to the author of this business process to familiarize themselves with the results of the approval or send for re-approval. In "BAS Documentation KORP" such approval options are supported as:
- mixed (parallel and serial), including taking into account the routing conditions.
- Approval: the document is submitted for approval to the responsible person and returned to the author of the document to familiarize himself with the result of the approval.
- Registration: the document gets to the secretary to assign a registration number, affix the seal of the organization and send it to the correspondent.
- Familiarization: using this business process, the required document is sent to all users on the list for familiarization.
- Instruction: using this business process, you can issue instructions to employees and verify their implementation.
- Processing an incoming document: this business process automates the full cycle of processing an incoming document - review, execution, write-off.
- Outbound processing: this business process automates the full cycle of creating an outgoing document - approval, approval, registration.
It is possible to assign tasks not only to specific performers, but also to roles. So, for example, a document can be sent for approval of the role of “Director”, and the program will automatically deliver the corresponding task to the one who currently performs this role - to the director himself or his deputy.
To ensure tight routing, it is possible to configure business process route templates for each type of document, taking into account conditional routing. So, for example, one template will be used to agree on contracts, the amount of which exceeds 20 thousand hryvnias, and another one to coordinate all other agreements. Routing conditions can be configured in design mode or in the built-in language.
The deadlines for the execution of business processes are monitored taking into account employee work schedules and can be calculated not only in days, but also in hours and even minutes.
Implemented automatic launch of business processes on a schedule.
The hierarchy of subordination of business processes and their tasks is supported. When creating a business process, you can specify that it is subordinate to the task of another business process. Thus, a hierarchy of business processes and tasks is built, which can be seen by all participants in these business processes, taking into account access rights.
There is the possibility of temporarily stopping business processes, which applies to all subordinate business processes and their tasks.
INTEGRATION OF BUSINESS PROCESSES WITH OTHER INFORMATION DATABASES
The main purpose of this integration mechanism is to automate such data processing processes that cross the boundaries of various information bases; make crossing these borders invisible to users. An example of a business process that crosses the boundaries of configurations: the process of processing a customer order begins in the Trade Management information base, edition 3, continues in BAS Documentation KORP and ends again in Trade Management.
CONVENIENCE OF WORK EVERY DAY
The "Current affairs" window on the desktop opens when the program starts. It shows the summary information on the tasks of the user and subordinates (for managers), calendar events, mail and forum messages on events, on working with documents, on time tracking.
The "My Tasks" window shows the lists of tasks of the current user on the tabs "Task to Me" and "Task from Me". The tab “Task to me” reflects tasks intended for the current user directly, through roles or delegation. The "Task from me" tab shows tasks that are authored by the current user.
The task can be indicated by flags of different colors. This is convenient when working with a large number of tasks.
An electronic document is a structured data set containing the requisite and substantive part. The details of the document and the information of its content can be used in the process of searching for a specific document.
In "BAS Dokumentoobig KORP" a full-text search of any data (documents, files) is implemented not only for all fields of cards, but also for the contents of versions of files of popular formats, taking into account the morphology of Russian, Ukrainian and English languages.
ACCOUNTING OF WORKING TIME AND CONTROL OF EXECUTION
Work time accounting data and the possibility of its control provide the head with information for making managerial decisions and allow optimizing the work of employees.
The program implements daily reporting by employees, which includes data on time, project, work content. Based on this information, it is possible to build various reports on the time spent by employees in the context of the types of work, departments or periods.
The program allows you to keep a common and personal calendars and select the time for events taking into account the employment of participants. A calendar can be created on the basis of any other subject of the program, for example, tasks, documents, letters, events.
ORGANIZATION OF DISTRIBUTED INFORMATION DATABASE
The "BAS Documentation KORP" provides for work in a distributed infobase mode, including for the option of storing files not in the infobase, but on disk.
DATA EXCHANGE WITH OTHER TYPICAL CONFIGURATIONS
In the "BAS Document Management KORP", exchange plans with standard configurations are built into the system.
Additionally, the exchange package with other application solutions is included in the package of program releases. These exchange rules are ready to use and configure the exchange using the Universal XML Data Exchange processing.
WEB SERVICE SERVICES WITH FILES
"BAS Dokumentoobig KORP" can act as an external library of files in relation to other systems. The interaction between the "BAS Documentation KORP" and another application is carried out using web services.
Using the program as a library of files allows you to:
- add attachments to the objects of your infobase;
- Relieve your information base by transferring the saved files to the "BAS Documentation KORP";
- provide safe, reliable and centralized storage of unstructured information of your enterprise;
- integrate files related to your information base into the general document flow of the enterprise;
- organize a single file storage for various infobases and applications.