The main areas of accounting configuration BAS Accountancy:
- Accounting for several organizations with different tax systems in one database
- Stock accounting
- Trade Accounting
- Cash accounting
- Accounting for settlements with counterparties
- Accounting for OS, MNMA, NMA and IBE
- Production accounting
- VAT accounting
- Closing periods, reporting.
DESCRIPTION OF OPPORTUNITIES BAS ACCOUNTANT
ACCOUNTING MULTIPLE ORGANIZATIONS WITH DIFFERENT TAXATION SYSTEMS IN ONE BASIS
- Conducting accounting and tax accounting of several organizations in one information base.
- Keeping records for organizations using different taxation systems (income tax and VAT, single tax).
- Support for warehouse and batch accounting.
- Accounting for additional costs included in the cost of inventory.
- Accounting TZR.
- Documents for warehouse accounting, including packaging, dismantling.
ACCOUNT OF TRADING OPERATIONS
- Configuring the functionality of using retail and commission trading.
- Accounting in retail using an automated and non-automated retail outlet. Possibility of accounting at purchase prices or sale prices.
- Accounting for returnable packaging for trade
ACCOUNTING OF CASH
- Accounting for cashless funds.
- Accounting for cash in foreign currency.
- The ability to plan the receipt or expenditure of DS.
- Work with the processing of exchange with the bank.
- Cash accounting.
ACCOUNTING OF SETTLEMENTS WITH CONTRACTORS
- Ability to set up accounts for accounting of settlements with counterparties for groups of counterparties, for individual counterparties or for contracts.
- Ability to customize the document log with hierarchical viewing by counterparties.
- Highlighting documents with various selection options.
- Reporting on mutual settlements.
ACCOUNTING OS, MNMA, NMA AND IBE
- Workflow for all business operations accounting OS MNMA, IBE and MNA with standard printing forms.
- Full OS information in the OS card.
- Objective or quantitative accounting of MMAA.
- Accounting for low-value assets during transfer to operation and transfer between units and responsible persons.
- Automation of write-off of low value from operation with different selection options.
- Full accounting of intangible assets.
- Accounting for production and semi-finished products.
- Accounting for the production of domestic services.
- Accounting for the sale of services with or without the use of planned prices.
- The use of different options for the distribution of direct and overhead costs. Automation of the calculation of the cost of production of products and services using the document “Closing of the month”.
- Setting up VAT accounting options in the Counterparty Agreement.
- Specialized standard reports for checking the correctness of VAT accounting.
- Automatic creation of tax payable using the processing “Formation of tax invoices” for the period.
- Unloading of NN and RK for transfer to controlling organizations.
- Reporting on VAT.
- The option of maintaining personnel records and payroll in this program or in an external program.
- When using an external program in BAS Accountancy, it is possible to keep records of settlements with personnel in subaccounts of account 66 "Payroll calculations" for each employee individually or as a whole for personnel.
- It is possible to use a simplified accrual accounting regime.
- The ability to use simplified personnel records without creating documents. The transition to full accounting can be done at any time without the need for data conversion.
- The formation of payroll postings is possible in two modes - directly in the accrual document (when it is posted), or in a separate document “Reflection of salary in accounting” at the end of the period.
- Regulatory operations performed at the end of the month are automated, including depreciation, currency revaluation, write-offs of deferred expenses, costing, determining financial results and others.
- A complete set of standard accounting reports (balance sheet, chess sheet, general ledger, etc.
- Convenient settings and saving options for customizing reports.
- The formation and delivery of regulated reporting is automated.
- Data synchronization with the configurations “Management of Trade 3”, “Salary and Management of Personnel”.
- New function menu design enhances visual clarity
- The ability to "design" a workplace
- “History of discoveries”: records by dates, convenient search in history
- Data, commands, documents can be added to favorites in one click: from the form, function menu, dialogue, history
- Search in favorites
- Ability to rename favorites
- Full Text Search Management
- Using the tab “Manager”, the manager can watch and use the reporting tool in BAS Accounting. This section contains the reports most requested by the manager in the form of tables and diagrams.
- In this program, managers work effectively, issue invoices (document “Account for payment to the buyer”), analyze the balances in warehouses without reference to the accounting accounts (report “Balances in the warehouse”), track payments (reports “Debt of customers under contracts”, “ Debt of buyers by the terms of debt ”,“ Debt of suppliers under the contracts ”,“ Debt of suppliers by the terms of debt ”, etc.).
- Settings of "types of contact information"
- The ability to expand the list of information using additional properties (details and information).
- Search and eliminate duplicates
- Data Prohibition Date
- Backup & Restore
- Convenient reports for the administrator: user activity, analysis of user activity, monitoring the logbook, the duration of the regulated tasks.
- He sees a list of approved applications for spending money and, at the touch of a button, makes a completed order, then fills out the upload of payments to the Client-Bank system and generates accounting entries.
- Keeps a clear account of all fixed assets that are on the balance sheet of the enterprise and performs operations with fixed assets regulated by law: accounting for the receipt of new fixed assets, commissioning, depreciation, revaluation of fixed assets, transfer to repair, acceptance from repair, fixing of completed repairs or modernization of fixed assets, fixing OS transfers and sales, etc .;
- Each event related to the operating system is reflected in the corresponding printed form, approved by Ukrainian legislation;
- Group creation of elements of the OS directory, automatic completion of the card after the relevant documents on the accounting of the OS.
- Automatically generated forms of regulated reporting, such as “Form-1DF”, a report on ERUs, as well as statistical reports on labor.
- The program allows the manager to analyze sales, balances and stock movements, balances and cash flows, settlements with customers and suppliers, as well as current assets and income and expenses for the whole enterprise and separately for each organization. Reports are built according to standard accounting rules.
- Automatic generation and completion of a full set of standard regulated reporting. Thanks to integration with the FREDO Sound system, you can submit reports to government bodies, register and exchange NN / RK. Integration with FREDO DocMen allows you to exchange documents with contractors.
ACCOUNTING OF PRODUCTION
CLOSURE OF PERIODS, REPORTING
HOW THE NEW BAS ACCOUNTANTS LOOKS
WORK THROUGH WEB-INTERFACE
ADVANTAGES OF USING BAS ACCOUNTANTS FOR DIFFERENT USERS
HEAD OF THE COMPANY
Accountant / payroll accountant